14 signs you're the beauty guru of your group
To some extent, all women like beauty products. Some like them in the I-wash-my-face-and-moisturise-and-that’s-it kinda way, and some like them in the I-CAN’T-LIVE-WITHOUT-ALL-OF-THE-BEAUTY-PRODUCTS-IN-MY-CUPBOARD kinda way.
So which are you in your group of friends? The girl who isn’t quite sure about the basics of make-up application or the lady who couldn’t go a day without adding another beauty item to her wishlist?
Not sure? Then here are 14 ways to tell if you’re the beauty guru of your group:
1) You constantly receive calls/texts/distress flare signals from your friends who have no idea how to use their beauty products.
Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation/via whatshouldwecallme.tumblr.com
2) You can create a winged line in five seconds flat. AND with both of your eyes closed.
3) You know what AHAs, benzoyl peroxide, parabens, sulphates and retinols all mean – and what they can do for you.
4) There isn’t a big beauty sale you haven't heard about.
5) You actually know how to successfully use dry shampoo.
6) Doing your eye make-up is like creating a piece of art the way you colour, smudge and blend.
7) None of your friends quite understand why you have such an extensive lipstick/nail polish/eyeshadow collection. But you know that it’s nowhere near enough.
8) You’re everyone’s go-to when they’ve got a big event to get ready for.
9) But this is your reaction when you offer to do your friend’s make-up and she says she’ll just do it herself:
Logo TV/via admissionsproblems.tumblr.com
10) And this is how you feel when said beauty-illiterate friend gets tons of compliments for her make-up and hair.
11) You have mastered the art of curling your hair with a straightener.
12) You when you’re watching Chloe Morello’s latest how-to:
The Comedy Network/via admissionsproblems.tumblr.com
13) Your friends when you’re taking them through your latest beauty haul:
14) You when you go through your own beauty haul:
How many of these can relate to? Is it confirmed – are you the beauty guru of your group?