How MAC savvy are you - answers
M.A.C Addicts, unite! Do you know the difference between NC to NW? Now that you’ve taken this quiz, let’s find out just how much of an addict you are!
- 1. A – The one person who has not been the face of M.A.C’s Viva Glam campaign is Kim Kardashian.
- 2. B- M.A.C is a company that started in Canada, however the first store that opened in the US was in 1991 in Greenwich Village in New York.
- 3. A- Titanium Dioxide can be found in foundation. It is said to make the face brighter and whiter.
- 4. C- Hello Kitty had a line released in 2009 , Wonder Woman in 2011. That would make Betty Boop, the only character to NOT have their own M.A.C line
- 5. A- M.A.C’s Fluidline is a gel liner.
- 6. C- M.A.C’s Prep and Prime helps to prepare the skin for the application of foundation or powder.
- 7. B- Lip Lacquer is the only product that doesn’t belong to M.A.C
- 8. C- Fix+ helps to both refresh and add a finishing touch to the skin.
- 9. A- The M.A.C 168 brush is used to contour your face. You can also use it as a blush brush.
- 10. C- Studio Sculpt is the only foundation from M.A.C that is Gel Based. It is good for people who especially have dry skin.