Warning messageRegistrations and logins temporarily disabled. Please try again later.
3 winter hair colour techniques: Colour bomb
Highlights are big year-round, but throughout the winter months they’re more suitable in subtle, more natural-looking tones. Watch Beth show you how to create this on-trend and easy-to-achieve look with the Schwarzkopf colour bomb technique.
For this look, choose a shade that complements your natural hair colour. Beth is using Romantic Brown from the Schwarzkopf Brilliance range.
- Starting with two pigtails, take a comb and gently brush the hair backwards until both pigtails are teased.
- With your shoulders covered and protective gloves on, empty the Schwarzkopf Diamond Gloss Serum and Colour Crème into the application bottle and shake until it forms a smooth cream.
- Next, use your hands to scrunch small amounts of colour into the ends of your hair.
- Leave this to process for up to 30 minutes, checking regularly that the colour development is reaching your desired result.
- To finish, add some water to emulsify the colour, then rinse your hair until the water runs clear and condition with the Schwarzkopf Brilliance Colour-Shine Conditioner.