Warning messageRegistrations and logins temporarily disabled. Please try again later.
Cold Sore Lysine+ Gel Reviews
• Triple action relief with propolis, lemon balm and lysine
• Unique clear gel formulation
• Contains 2.5% urea for flake removal
• Menthol, camphor and clove leaf oil to soothe and protect
• Speeds healing
Combat the 5 cold sore stages: Whether you just feel a tingle, or your cold sore is well on its way, hit your cold sore where it hurts. Dermal Therapy Cold Sore Lysine+ Gel offers a unique combination of ingredients to combat all stages of your cold sore.
1. Tingling - Hit your cold sore with anti-viral action including lysine to slow viral growth.
2. Blistering - Harness the lemon balm anti-viral protection while soothing your outbreak.
3. Wet - When the blisters burst and your cold sore starts weeping, enjoy the relief of a treatment with camphor and menthol that cools and soothes.
4. Dry - As the blisters form a crust and become unsightly and uncomfortable, dissolve the flakes with the power of urea.
5. Healing - Promote faster healing with nature’s healers, propolis and aloe vera.
What causes cold sores: Cold sores are caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). They’re very common and highly contagious, so it’s important to act fast when you feel the tingle or see the blisters pop up.
How to fight cold sores fast: Dermal Therapy Cold Sore Lysine+ Gel is the complete cold sore treatment, uniquely formulated to help you throughout a cold sore outbreak, whether it’s just the tingle you feel at the start, an early-stage cold sore blister or that flakiness you get when the blister starts to heal.
Fight the flare up
• Lysine interferes with the proliferation of HSV during a cold sore
• Lemon balm acts as an anti-viral against HSV
• Propolis extract 3% works as both an anti-viral and anti-inflammatory
Soothe and heal the skin
• 2.5% urea for keratolytic flake removal
• Camphor and menthol for soothing and antibacterial protection
• Aloe vera for soothing and healing faster
DIRECTIONS: Apply gel 5 times daily (every 3-5 hours) to the affected area. Start application at the first sign of the tingle or cold sore symptoms.
Propolis may cause skin irritation. Test before use.
Contains caprylyl glycol, 1,2-hexanediol and benzyl alcohol as preservatives.
Contains sorbates, peanut, sesame seed, soyabean and tree nut products.
Each 1 g of gel contains:
Melissa officinalis liquid extract 50 mg
Derived from Melissa officinalis dry herb top flowering 10 mg
Propolis liquid extract 30 mg
L-Lysine hydrochloride 10 mg
Other ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Urea, Polyquaternium-37, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Camphor, Menthol, Melissa Officinalis Oil, 1,2-hexanediol, Potassium Sorbate.
Reviews reflect the honest opinions of beautyheaven members. As part of the beautyheaven rewards program, all members receive 5 points for each review they submit.
We don't have any reviews yet, be the first to review this product and earn 5 bonus points!